Do you have a knack for social media? Always have one-liners at the ready? An eye for the aesthetically pleasing? Interested in growing your digital and social marketing skills? We are looking for someone with creativity to spare!
Let us know!
As an account coordinator, you are responsible for executing upon strategies set by your account team including an account manager and management. You own the day-to-day execution of creative, primarily social media and email, that aligns with client business objectives. Account coordinators are expected to manage multiple client projects simultaneously. Candidates to be located in San Diego.
IN GENERAL, YOU WILL:
- Create the copy for social media accounts across industries including hospitality, CPG and other
- Take direction and execute tasks assigned by your account manager
- Assist in account management for multiple clients
- Help with administrative duties including report generation, content creation and editing, creative strategy development, etc.
- Complete monthly social media calendars
- Manage user engagement on all social platforms
- Manage customer reviews
- Attend customer meetings
IF YOU’RE THE RIGHT PERSON, YOU WILL HAVE:
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an agency or on in-house marketing team
- Proven client interface and account management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a diverse team environment
- Resourceful and curious nature
- A good sense of humor and a strong desire to do good for our clients
*Experience with Instagram Reels and/or TikTok a plus!
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: Account Coordinator Application